Skip to content
Dental insurance with no waiting period
- beverages so their nectar thickened and dental insurance can actually be higher.
- The sugar is thicker it’ll stay on the teeth longer okay because of the thin liquid would go.
- down it could be washed away with saliva but something that’s thicker and a little jelly like.
- going to is gonna stay in on the teeth longer and promote tooth decay so it’s nice if you .
have an Individual that may not be able to.
- be able to to get with just some water cleanse those areas out so we can neutralize some.
- of the acids and reduce some of the sugars you know may not be able to swallow that but.
- you can all go ahead and dilute that a little bit oral hygiene is important I’ll talk about.
- some toothbrushes you can use for individuals when you’re helping to brush their teeth.
- and of course one of the big things is the host resistance as far as getting to carries you.
- know inflammation many of these new medications are going to be directed at immune.
System challenges and antibodies and things like that to reduce in inflammation
- Certain areas so if you have inflammation in the mouth the body is already fighting.
- inflammation in one area and can’t put its focus along with the help of these medications.
- to reduce and take away these proteins and and have their immune system work so it is
- important and you know it’s it’s so challenging people with with degenerative.
diseases have so many other problems it can be easily easily the mouth can be
- left to the last and then you know until there’s a big problem and then it becomes almost
- like a storm like a tornado trying to improve the person’s health and improve find a dentist take